Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All Grown Up

I recently challenged myself to read all of the books that I was too cool to read in my high school English classes.  Even though I have basic knowledge of these stories from my Sparks Notes studies, I thought it might be a good idea to struggle my way through some of the old classics -  if for no other reason than to simply say that I did.

The best part - if any other ambitious souls want to attempt this challenge - is that old classic books are easily accessible online at Planet eBook.  For those who own a Nook or Kindle, this site makes things super easy by allowing you to download the books directly to your device.  If you don't own an eReader, the site still allows you to view the page online, or print them out.

So, if you feel like revisiting your high school years, visit Planet eBook and download any classic from Geogre Orwell's 1984 to Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights.  You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment